Gemstone Organic Rose Hydrosol

10.12.2014

Roses are my all-time favorite flower because they're so beautiful, they smell wonderful, and are amazing for the skin! I love making my own rosewater but I ran out and really missed using it so when I came across this Gemstone Organic rose hydosol I had to give it a try. I'm so glad I did because I absolutely love it! First of all, it smells fantastic, just like a fresh rose! And it's super refreshing, soothing, and helps balance my skin. Plus it has cute little quartz crystals inside- so cool! I think their prices are really great for the quality of the product too. I'm looking forward to trying out more of their products soon. Next I want to try out their helichrysum hydrosol but currently it's sold out. 
What I love:
  • smells lovely!
  • 100% organic and food grade-edible ingredients
  • pH balanced and helps with acne







Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.