Black + Tartan

9.20.2015

This is one of the rare occasions where I'm wearing a dress. I much prefer a pair of jeans to a dress on most days because it's much more comfortable to me. I wore my favorite black dress I got last year from Target that has a cute cutout on the back. And my black boots that I have been getting more use out of in this past week. It looked a little boring though so I tied a tartan shirt around my waist which brings more color to my outfit and looks kinda cool in my opinion! What do you think? xx

SHOP

4 comments

  1. Love the tiny cutout at the back!! And this post really reminded me of my need for a simple back dress. Anyways, loved the outfit <3 A little tartan really made everything better

    BCfactor Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too :) Yes, everyone needs a black dress! Thank you for commenting Bea! xx

      Delete
  2. You look great, the shirt is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.