Lately...

2.17.2016


I want to say thank you to all of you who take the time to read my blog and always leave such kind comments. It always brightens my day to come on here and read the comments and reply to all of you, so thank you <3



1. Favorite leggings from h&m. Last time I checked this pattern was out of style on the website but they should still be available in stores.
2. Headed out with my chai latte and comfy vans.
3. Cutest pokemon card case. This one happens to be my bf's .. mine is just pink.
4. Christmas sweater on my cute dog <3
5, 6. I have a gym membership now! Yay :D Today was my first time there and it went really well. I'm excited to go back but mostly just to try the hydromassage beds hehe ;D
7. Taco lunch after the gym. Maybe not the healthiest lunch but that's okay ;)
8. I wore an old t shirt, nike sneakers, and leggings. But now I have an excuse to go shopping for gym clothes.

If you have any tips for the gym please feel free to leave them in the comments below :)



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.