mint blue + lace details + messy braid

2.06.2016


 Today I wanted to wear a lighter + colorful sweater because I tend to wear too many neutrals. Plus, yesterday I wrote on here about light pink and girly clothes and accessories. So I was inspired to change things up but tomorrow I will most likely be back to my usual colors :)

Tomorrow I will be doing a little bit of shopping, let's see if I find anything! Good night guys! Xx


Target top / Zara jeans and parka / H&M boots / Fossil watch


Movie time with the bf, watching silver linings playbook again because he hadn't seen it and I didn't mind because I always forget everything that happens in movies, especially since it's been a few years since I watched this. Is anybody else like that? Love Jennifer Lawrence!


New concealer - urban decay naked skin in the shade 'light warm' and elizabeth and james 'nirvana white' perfume. And a real techniques makeup sponge - great quality for the price.


2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.