Faux Fur & Over The Knee Boots

10.18.2016



over the knee boots and faux fur outfit

Over-the-knee boots and faux fur

Target faux fur scarf

Forever 21 over the knee boots
H&M sweater, similar here & here // Target scarf // Zara pants, similar here & here // Forever 21 boots, similar here // H&M bag // Etsy necklace

Faux fur, leather, and faux suede. I love all of the fun textures that you can wear in the fall and winter. A faux fur vest or scarf had been on my wishlist for some time now and I found just what I was looking for at Target... Say hello to my new scarf!  It will look so good worn over a leather jacket or winter coat. I also found a great pair of budget friendly over-the-knee boots at Forever 21. I was originally going to buy these but went with these because they're just as cute and you can't beat the price! They also come in an adorable berry color!

What do you guys think of my two new purchases?

5 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.