Oversized Scarf & Over The Knee Boots

10.24.2016








Forever 21 top, similar here // Zara jeans, similar here & here // Asos scarf // Urban Outfitters bag // Forever 21 boots (black is sold out), similar here & here


Saturday was the perfect chilly day to finally put my oversized scarf to use... It had been waiting patiently in my closet for over a month. It is so cozy - it feels like a cute blanket wrapped around my neck haha. It was the perfect accessory to take along to the movies. I could've actually used it as a blanket haha. Anyone else always gets cold at the theater?  (I went to go see the Jack Reacher: Never Go Back movie.) I kept my look casual by wearing an oversized scarf and black duffel bag. Another key piece is my over the knee boots - they can be worn super casual or dressed up easily.

Now it's time to get this week started. Let's make it a productive one! :)

7 comments

  1. That scarf is so cute! Love the coziness of it!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is so incredibly cozy! If you haven't tried blanket scarves, you should :)

      Delete
  2. Great fall look! Always fab with a nice pair of boots
    :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally agree, everyone needs a good fall boot :)

      Delete
  3. I love this look! Such a gorgeous look for fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats up this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG
    editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to
    get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.