empty with nothing but dreams

6.29.2014


 I'm finishing my night off reading a book called Remember Me and eating a fruit smoothie. I started the book last summer and I kindaaaa never finished it haha (whoops) ;) It's summer again and guess what, I got the urge to read it again. This time I will actually finish it! I also plan to go to sleep right after that so that I can wake up bright and early in the morning. I love getting into a habit of waking up early because I find I'm more productive and in a better mood.
Goodnight!

2 comments

  1. Beautiful photos :) And I also love Sophie Kinsella books, I have probably read all of those haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Irma! Her books are addicting, I never want to put it down once I start reading. Haha :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.