Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

7.13.2017

The best sale of the year is here...the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access starts today! There are SO many good things in the sale this year! If you're not exactly sure where to start I've picked out some of my favorites down below to help you out. A lot of these are great basic pieces and now is the time to stock up for the upcoming seasons. This year I'm doing all of my shopping online and as soon as I get my order(s) in I'll show you what I bought and how everything fits. Let's get to shopping!!


http://shopstyle.it/l/cz8h





As a reminder, early access period is a week before the sale opens to everyone and is exclusively for Nordstrom cardholders. You can sign up for either a debit or credit card HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping! xo

22 comments

  1. I love all your picks! I've had my eyes on those Kate Spade mules too and I'm thinking this is the perfect time to pick them up ;)

    Kimberly
    www.brunchandgloss.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girl! Go ahead and get them now :)

      Delete
  2. Love all your picks and definitely added some to my cart! This sale is sooo dangerous! lol! Thanks for sharing!

    XOXO Mikki & Julianna
    https://www.pairedwithprosecco.com/style/fashion/nordstrom-anniversary-sale-early-access-guide-top-picks/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! These deals are too good to pass up!

      Delete
  3. That suede mini is perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm hoping my size and color comes back in stock so I can scoop it up!

      Delete
  4. Love all of your picks!! Specially those mules!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The embellishment on them is beautiful!

      Delete
  5. OMG, beautiful pieces, especially that Rebecca Minkoff bag - I love her bags, already have two in my closet, and that suede skirt - the chocolate brown colour is to die for.

    Brigita
    www.mjzfashion.si

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brigita! I've never owned one of her bags but they sure are beautiful!

      Delete
  6. These are all such great picks!

    Linda
    https://lindatenchitran.com/home/2017/7/13/maxi-ing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. I'm glad you liked them!

      Delete
  7. these are some lovely finds! thanks for posting!

    Courtney Bentley || http://www.starsystemz.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your Nodstrom AS picks! Especially the leather jacket and the jeweled mules

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are all great picks! I didn't even look at the beauty products. Ah man, you're gling to make me go shopping again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! That's how I feel too when I read other bloggers #NSale posts!

      Delete
  10. Love your whole round up girl especially 3, 14 and 15!

    xoxo,
    Andi
    www.ouiewgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's a good mix of girly but still edgy!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.