Summer Stripes

7.17.2017

stripe off the shoulder top levi's 501 shorts steve madden carrson sandals

stripe off the shoulder top levi's 501 shorts steve madden carrson sandals




stripe off the shoulder top levi's 501 shorts steve madden carrson sandals

stripe off the shoulder top levi's 501 shorts steve madden carrson sandals

Happy Monday, everyone! I'm breaking up my #NSale posts with this striped summer look. This top is hands down one of my favorite tops this summer! You could dress it up with dark denim and heels or make it super casual with cutoff shorts and lace up sandals. I couldn't find the exact one I'm wearing online but I know a lot of stores offer super similar options - I've linked a few in the widgets throughout this post. Another one of my favorites this summer are these Westward Leaning Flower sunnies! They're tortoise print and have mirrored lenses which are perfect for summer! What is one of your summer favorites?

Thanks for stopping by! 


SHOP THE LOOK

Linking up with Trendy & Tidy

22 comments

  1. OMG I absolutely LOVE the blue. Not to mention your shoes are super cute. I have been looking for a pair JUST like those. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brittany!! I'm glad this post was helpful! Those sandals are one one of my favorites and I also linked a more affordable version!

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit - perfect for Summer! Vertical stripes are my favorite, always so flattering!
    xx,
    Dina
    www.ModnitsaStyling.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is SO summer chic! i just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look! Even though I'm obsessed about white shirts I love stripes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! White and stripes goes with everything!

      Delete
  5. Love your top! I'm a big fan of stripes!

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look for summer!! I have been buying quite a few items with pin stripes and the block heels are so nice because they give you better support!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are very comfortable for the height - love them!!

      Delete
  7. Love your top and shoes so much!

    Linda
    https://lindatenchitran.com/home/2017/7/18/denim-sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is so cute and perfect for the summer, I am fan of your block heels !
    FashionDRA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tana! They are a great pair of heels - highly recommend!

      Delete
  9. LOVE the off the shoulder look. It is a great outfit for summer! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda! I need to buy some more off the shoulder tops before summer comes to an end!!

      Delete
  10. I love this look from head to toe! That striped off shoulder is gorgeous and I am drooling over those heels!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! The heels are one of my absolute favorites! They go with so much!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.