Feelin' Grey

12.05.2014

It hasn't been more than a week and I'm posting again, waaaaah?! I love how lately I have found more time to blog. It's funny because finals are next week and I should probably be studying but that's okay. Taking little breaks from the real world to enjoy doing something you like is a good thing! 

Most days all I do is go to class so I like wearing clothes that are comfortable yet make me look put together. Yesterday I wore a loose comfy sweater layered on top of a button up blouse. Today I wore a similar look with a different blouse and sweater. I really like layering because it adds a lot more texture and fun to an otherwise super simple look.  





 Favorite song of the moment: Kygo - Firestone

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.