Movie Date Outfit

8.27.2015


I have a couple of outfit pictures from last week that I still haven't shared with you guys. This outfit is from Thursday (I turned 21!) when I went on a movie date with my boyfriend to see mission impossible rogue nation. I have to say that I enjoyed the movie a lot more than I thought I would. But I'm not too surprised because this always happens with movies he picks haha! :) 

Since it was my birthday I wore my favorite pants, I love all the pockets and zipper details! I also love the pointed toe on my boots and the small heel. I will definitely get a lot of use from these this fall. I'll share my fall wishlist with you all next! Have a lovely day!! xx
Top  H&M similar but long sleeve
Pants Zara similar
Shoes F21 dream pair from Acne 

1 comment

  1. Beautiful pants, shirt and boots !!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.