Cozy Autumn

10.17.2015

The weather was great today, it was the perfect fall weather: chilly and lots of sunshine! I did some shopping early in the morning for a few basics, then later on I went to watch The Martian. After that I took these pictures and relaxed at home trying not to think about homework.....I'll leave that for Sunday. 

Now about my outfit: I wore my new cream tunic paired with leggings -a great combination for a movie date! I stayed warm with a big scarf and my parka on top. For shoes, I went with my snake print flats because they added a girlier touch. How do you like my outfit?
 Top Pikos from local boutique similar here
Leggings H&M similar here
Flats H&M similar here
Scarf Forever 21 similar here or here
Now I'll spend the rest of my night watching youtube videos, planning blog posts, and drinking hot chocolate! Good night! xx

Follow

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.