winter wishlist: h&m

11.14.2015

My Friday: Morning class, lunch with my bf, took blog photos, planning blog things, online shopping, and now listening to Justin Bieber's new album while creating a winter wishlist/checklist. November is here which means it's time to bring out the big coats and wrap up in wool scarves. The weather here has not been too cold, but I can tell that's about to change really soon so that's why I've already ordered myself that wool scarf from H&M. It looks to be very similar to the Acne canada scarf but a lot more affordable.

Winter essentials: Lot's of nice materials like wool and mohair, suede, faux fur, fuzzy socks, knee high socks, pom pom hats, winter fragrance, thick and soft sweaters, oversized cardigans, and lots of tea and hot chocolate. ♥

2 comments

  1. Great list! I love H&M
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love H&M as well! Thank you for commenting Sarah. :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.