my night plans

12.21.2015

I love those nights when I can just catch up on youtube videos/tv shows and relax under a big warm blanket while eating my favorite ice cream (...and possibly chocolate too because...no self control hehe!) This is also the best time to freshen up my nails. 

My love for light colored nail polish this winter continues. Recently I added Essie's 'tuck it in my tux' to my collection. I try to keep my nail polish collection minimal because I hate having too many bottles of unfinished polish! So before I buy one I like to search for reviews and swatches to make sure it's worth adding to my collection haha! This one looks very similar to Essie's 'marshmallow'. It's a beautiful, creamy off-white - I'd say it's the perfect winter white! It does come out a bit streaky but I find that to be a problem among a lot of white polishes and this one is just too pretty so I don't mind. Next color I plan to buy will be Essie's 'fiji' or a deep plum color. 

4 comments

  1. I love that Essie's shade! :)

    www.fashionvariable.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's lovely! Thank you for commenting Veera! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the nail polish!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.