grey wool scarf and ripped jeans

12.02.2015

Every time a new month starts I feel like it's a fresh start and I make a list of goals I want to accomplish. Sometimes I check off everything on my list, other times(most of the time) I only check off a few. But it's the last month which means it's the perfect time to cross off those things you still want to do this year!  

My list looks a little like this:
♥go ice skating
♥finish the books I've started this year
♥bake something (cheesecake maybe?)
♥go on walks more often (walking downtown is always nice)
♥crochet another wool scarf
♥appreciate nature and the beauty around me
♥paint more
♥if you're reading this, thank you! <3

If you read my winter wishlist post I made last month, then you might remember I said I had already ordered two things from it. Today I'm wearing them both! It's the cozy wool scarf (I have been wearing it almost every day!!) and the black bag with gold hardware details (fits my laptop, camera, notebooks, and so much more!) How do you like my newest purchases?
Top Piko similar HERE
Jeans Zara similar HERE
Shoes Vans HERE
Coat similar HERE
Bag H&M HERE or similar HERE
Scarf H&M HERE


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.