matte gold

3.17.2016

nexus 6p matte gold

Goodbye nexus 5, hello nexus 6p! I've finally upgraded phones and I'm so happy about my choice. I decided to stick to the nexus family because I loved my last one but the battery life just wasn't working for me anymore. I'm in love with this one already! My favorite things so far are the fingerprint sensor, battery life, faster charging, bigger screen, camera - I especially love the front facing camera, and the subtle gold color. Any other nexus lovers out there?

Maybe I'll do a what's on my phone next?... But for now good night and I'll talk to you guys soon! xo

nexus 6p matte gold

nexus 6p matte gold

nexus 6p matte gold fingerprint sensor

Speck CandyShell Grip Case for Nexus 6P


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.