Summery Things

8.11.2016








1. My three most worn tops at the moment... They're all super basic and can be worn together with all of my summer denim. My favorite though is the lush tee

2. Bright summer nail colors! A vibrant coral from essie 'e-nuf is e-nuf' & an eye catching pink from wet n wild 'it's sher-bert day'. 

3. Denim shorts. The wash and the cuffed hems make them perfect for everyday wear.  This is one of my best purchases of the summer for only $9.99! They're sold out online buuuut if you run to the stores right now you might still find them. ;D

4. Lace up sandals. Right now I'm loving everything strappy and lace-up. I'll be able to carry over my love for lacing through fall and winter too because it's a really big trend with tops and dresses!  

5. Appreciating the beauty around us. Nature and blooming flowers are definitely one of my favorite things about summer!
Shop this post:
Rue 21 tee with lacing // Lush v-neck tee // H&M button up // Madewell Sandals 

2 comments

  1. Love those lace-up sandals xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.