Purple Lace Up Top & White Denim Shorts

8.06.2016

purple lace up top and white denim shorts outfit

fossil boyfriend watch gold

purple lace up top and white denim shorts outfit
 Rue 21 top // H&M shorts, similar here // Madewell sandals

Happy Saturday guys! As you may have noticed I'm obsessed with lace-up details at the moment. I was thrilled when I found this tee with lacing in the front so I picked it up in two colors. This gorgeous purple and a heather gray. They're so easy to wear and it's longer in the back so it will be great with leggings. I've been eyeing this pair, they have so many good reviews!

2 comments

  1. You look so cute! Hope you have a lovely week xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http//gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! <3 I've been taking it easy trying to recover from a cold. I hope you have a lovely week too!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.