What's New in My Makeup Bag

1.30.2017

Happy Monday guys! Today I'm showing you a few of my latest beauty buys from the drugstore. Let me know if you guys want me to do a more in depth review on any of these products! Now let's take a look...

maybelline lipstick peach buff 540

♥ Maybelline lipstick in peach buff. I'm the kind of girl who prefers lip gloss over lipstick but I decided I would give this matte lipstick a try. I love nude lip colors and this one is so pretty!

Maybelline lipstick peach buff 540


L'Oreal voluminous eyelash primer

♥ L'oreal eyelash primer. If I could only wear one makeup product it would be mascara (or maybe concealer)! I love the look of long voluminous lashes so I've been trying out this primer. So far I really love it.

ardell individual lashes and lashtite adhesive

♥ Ardell inividual lashes and lashtite glue. Like I said before I love the look of long eyelashes so I bought some individual lashes along with some semi-permanent adhesive. I love how these look on!

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know down below! :)


2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.