Hello 2017

1.02.2017

AllSaints leather jacket outfit



H&M sweater // Target leggings, similar here // Adidas shoes // AllSaints jacket // Forever 21 scarf 

I'm starting off the year with an outfit post. On lazy days leggings are always a good choice. You can up your legging game by picking up a pair made with suede or leather. I picked mine up from Target last year. I wore one of my favorite sweaters from H&M. It's so comfortable - I wear it all the time. I have this in two colors. I bought it last spring but they have them in stores again right now in different colors. I love the taupe one... I think I might need to get it. I completed my outfit with sneakers and a leather jacket for a cooler look.


I want to end this post by thanking all of you that read my blog. Whether you just started reading last year or have been reading since 2011. Being able to connect and interact with you guys is what makes blogging so much more enjoyable. I read and appreciate all of the comments that you guys leave me. Even if you are a silent reader I still appreciate your support. THANK YOU all so much and I hope you all can continue this journey with me in 2017! ♥



4 comments

  1. Leuke outfit! Echt perfect voor deze januari dagen met legging en comfy trui <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look, casual and stylish !
    FashionDRA

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.