The Jacket You Need Now

8.18.2017

striped dress distressed denim jacket white converse easy summer outfits

striped dress denim jacket white converse easy summer outfits

striped dress denim jacket white converse easy summer outfits

striped dress denim jacket white converse easy summer outfits

cluse la boheme rose gold watch pieces of me cuff bracelet easy summer outfits
Rue 21 jacket, similar here & here | Rue 21 dress, similar here or here | Converse shoes | H&M bag | Cluse watch | Pieces of Me bracelet | Westward Leaning sunglasses, similar here


Happy Friday guys! Today I'm showing you another easy summer outfit featuring this ripped denim jacket. I'm surprised that it just now made it onto the blog considering how often I use it haha. My favorite way to wear is simply throwing it on over a t-shirt and leggings when I'm out running errands. The jacket pulls the whole look together and makes it look like I put some effort into my outfit. But in today's look, I wore it over a striped dress (same dress I wore in this post.). I also wore my white converse because I realized I had barely worn them this summer. I also love the look of sneakers with dresses! What do you guys think?

On another note, there are two days left until my birthday and I'm so excited! I'll be spending the day in the mountains with my boyfriend! I'll be in Blowing Rock, so if any of you have suggestions for places to eat or see I'd love to know! :)


SHOP THE POST:

5 comments

  1. You really rock that denim jacket! It really stands out with the more neutral tones you wore. Super awesome dress too!


    Paulo Paradox | www.pauloparadox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paulo! Gotta love classics!

      Delete
  2. What a really cute denim jacket! I love the dress as well, really complements both pieces. Also, your hair is lovely!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite spots to take photos too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you! You are the kindest!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.