Fall's Must Have Accessory: The Baker Boy Hat

9.21.2017

how to style a baker boy cap, fall fashion trends accessories, h&m baker boy cap


how to style baker boy cap, h&M baker boy cap, fall's must have accessory
baker boy cap (similar here)

The baker boy style cap is a trend I'm looooving right now! I've been seeing them everywhere and I had to get my hands on one too. Thankfully I found a super affordable option at H&M, plus I used the coupon I talked about in this post and ended up paying around $13 for it! I just got it in earlier this week and I'm already dreaming up some outfits to wear it with. Now all I need is that fall weather to come back...

Anyways, here are some photos so you can see what it looks like on. I chose black to easily pair it with everything but it also comes in burgundy and dark blue if you're feeling a little more colorful. Here's the link to the one I'm wearing but I'm also linking a few other options in the widget below!

Let me know down in the comments if you're also loving this style too or if it's not your favorite! xo


2 comments

  1. I gotta have that bakery boy hat! I can already think of so many outfit ideas right now with that. Thanks for sharing this dear.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I love the way styled yours!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.