Wishlist // What's in My Shopping Cart

11.17.2017



I've been wanting to play around more with different eyeshadow looks but I don't own many eye brushes. In fact, I have one round fluffy brush that I bought from Target years ago and that's what I use practically every time I wear eyeshadow. The set is under $40 and from what I've read about Sigma, their brushes are amazing quality and will last for many years!

I've been loving my Samsung note 8! The pen is AMAZING! Seriously, I could probably do an entire post on it haha! Now that I have a Samsung I can finally get cute cases and I'm obsessed with the waterfall cases from case mate! Before when I had my nexus and pixel phones I had to settle for not so cute cases and was always jealous of all the options available for iphones haha. The karat series from case mate is also gorgeous.

I included these beauties in my Luxe Beauty Gift Guide post I did last week. And now they've made it into my shopping cart ha! I did my research on the sizes of the products included and they're far from teeny tiny samples, more like travel size and a couple of them are actually full size. They're all brands I've never tried before so I'm really excited to get my hands on this set!

I picked up a cashmere scarf from Zara a few months ago and it's the softest thing ever! It makes me wish I had it in a sweater version. The only thing is that cashmere can get kinda pricey but I found this one on sale right now for under $100 and it comes in tons of colors! It's a turtleneck and is fitted so it's a great layering piece under winter coats!

When I'm shopping I instantly gravitate towards chunky sweaters! They just make me so happy and I feel so cozy when I wear them. I've been looking for a cable knit sweater and this pink one from Vila is gorgeous! It's in my cart but I'm going to wait to see what kind of deals come around for black Friday!

 Yes, another product from last weeks gift guide! This candle gift set is honestly such a good value that I couldn't pass it up. It's a great gift for anyone on your list who has never tried Diptyque. Now I'll be able to sample them before dropping a pretty penny on the full sized candle!

short rain boots
My closet has been missing a good classic pair of rain boots but not for too much longer because I just ordered these! If you live in a snowy or rainy climate these will be a staple for you. They're short and come in either glossy or matte black to easily go with your winter outfits. I first came across these on Nordstrom's website but found them cheaper (under $40) here. So I had to order them right away!

SHOP THE POST:

Follow

Happy Friday loves! xx

2 comments

  1. That cable knit sweater looks really stylish and comfy. Love its details.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.