Oversized Faux Fur Vest

1.29.2018

shein faux fur vest - hudson nico skinny jeans - sam edelman tinsley rain boots

shein faux fur vest - hudson nico skinny jeans - sam edelman tinsley rain boots

shein review - oversized faux fur vest

Hey loves! I've been meaning to style this faux fur vest on the blog for weeks. It was the first purchase I've ever made from SHEIN. I was hesitant to order from them for years because I was worried about quality, sizing or receiving something totally different to what I ordered. But I gave them a try and ordered a vest. 

The material is super soft and overall better quality than what I expected. But not quite as good as the black faux fur vest that I wear all the time on here! The fit was very oversized which at first I absolutely hated! I am pretty short (5'2) so when I first tried it on it looked horrible. But I realized that I just needed to pair it with tighter fitting clothes and it would actually look cute. The lining does make it feel a bit stiff and cheap and I do wish it had pockets, but that's just me being picky! For the price I paid ($29 + coupon for first order) I am pretty pleased with it.

They do have a lot of cute and very affordable pieces so I might order something else soon. I really love that they have tons of basic sweaters and most under $30 - like THIS one. It looks so warm and cozy!

What are your thoughts on SHEIN? Do you guys ever order from there?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.