Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 Beauty Steals

7.13.2018


one | OUAI 3 piece set | $32
I love OUAI products. I've used their regular hair oil, matte pomade and the sun of a beach spray and they're all so good. This set comes with the rose hair & body oil (smells heavenly!), dry texture foam, and leave-in conditioner.

two | YSL tint-in-balm duo | $45
If you've tried YSL lip products before, you know how amazing their formulas are.

This is the supersize version of the ever so popular gilded honey highlighter. I swatched it in the store the other day and it's gorgeous!

This is the eyelash serum I swear by! I've been using it for over six months now and I've seen such a difference in my lashes. This is such a crazy good deal - you get the full size serum ($150) and the smaller size ($95) in this set, so basically you're getting the smaller one free. This will last you a whole year and then some.

I've never tried any brow products from this brand but I feel like I need to. Have any of you tried this before?

six | NARS lip set | $49
This comes with some of NARS' best selling liquid lips!

I've heard nothing but good things about MARIO BADESCU's facial sprays and this comes with 2 of them, the drying lotion, and the enzyme cleansing gel for only 30 bucks.

I've never tried herbivore but their products sound amazing!

nine  | VOLUSPA candle set | $26.50, after sale $40
All you candle lovers will love this set! What I love about Voluspa is that they use a coconut wax blend and 100% cotton wick for a cleaner burn.

This is one of the best moisturizers! I know it's expensive but it's worth every penny!

This is my go-to moisturizer for everyday use. It's amazing on dry patches works well under makeup.

This is such a steal if you use a beauty blender for your makeup application! You get 2 sponges, a mini cleanser, and a travel case.

Thanks for stopping by! 
xoxo

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.