Heart Eyes

10.02.2018


heart eye sunglasses, rue21 off the shoulder top, melie bianco judy bag, levis wedgie fit authentically yours
cateye heart sunglasses, levis authentically yours, off the shoulder flare sleeve top, fall outfit ideas denim

levis wedgie authentically yours


levis wedgie authentically yours, rue21 burugndy off the shoulder top, heart eye sunglasses

It's pumpkin season guys!!! I can't believe we're already in October but I'm also really excited for this month. I have a lot of fun things planned and a ton of cute fall looks to share with you all. Because it's still 80 degrees here in North Carolina I can't wear sweaters yet (sigh) but I can still get into the fall spirit by wearing richer colors. This off the shoulder top is so adorable and I love that it crisscrosses in the front. It was the perfect match with my wedgie fit jeans. I recently purchased these jeans and OMG I'm obsessed. They didn't look very good on the model but when I tried them on I was sold - they are so flattering! One thing to note is they do run a little small so go up 1 size!

Thanks so much for reading! xo

8 comments

  1. You are clearly SO BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site.
    He was once entirely right. This publish actually made my day.
    You can not consider just how so much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always spent my half an hour to read this weblog's content daily along with
    a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw that means so much thank you! xx

      Delete
  4. Very great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to
    say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing in your feed and I'm hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! So glad you like it!

      Delete
  5. First off I want to say fantastic blog! I had a
    quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind.
    I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing.
    I have had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my
    thoughts out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing however
    it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just
    trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or
    hints? Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.