November Instagram Recap

12.04.2018

cute outfit ideas fall winter, sherpa jacket outfits, button front skirt outfit
 RUE21 striped tee & corduroy skirt | VICI COLLECTION sherpa jacket

I want to start doing recaps of my instagram posts on my blog because I think this is a great way to put all my outfits and details into one post. I'm breaking it down by months so it will be easier to look back on. 

This exact skirt was so popular and sold out on the RUE21 website but I found a similar one here and I have more options linked here. The cozy sherpa jacket is from VICI and I wear it almost every day. I can't believe it took me this long to get one because I've been missing out on so much coziness. 

casual sherpa jacket outfit ideas

allsaints balfern leather jacket, sincerely scunci headband, fila disruptor II sneakers

I'm a huge fan of Julie Sarinana so when I saw that she launched a collection with Scunci at Target I had to get my hands on it. Here I'm wearing one of the many pieces that I bought. I've worn it as a headband with my hair up and down but you can also wrap it around your neck or your bag. The pattern is so pretty an so versatile. 

 LEVIS jeans | H&M sweater | MELIE BIANCO 'desi' crossbody bag | MEJURI zodiac necklace | wearing this gloss on my lips

I'm in LOVE with this sweater here. It's one of the coziest sweaters I own and the price is great - only $30! I've gotten so much wear out of it so I definitely got my money's worth with this piece. The jeans are from levis in the the wash called 'old hangouts'. They are the first pair of levi's I bought and what got me hooked on the brand. This wash is harder to find now and is sold out in most places but I linked to one that still had a few sizes left. 



This is what a comfy casual running errands outfit looks like for me. Leggings are a must have, the ones I'm wearing are from spanx and believe me when I say they're aaaamazzzing. They are high waisted so they make you feel and look slimmer. These sneakers are the disruptor II from fila and they are the comfiest sneakers I've ever owned. Highly recommend these if you like the dad style sneaks. 

daniel wellington discount code 'SIMPLYNANCY' for 15% off
DANIEL WELLINGTON rose gold watch & bracelet - get $$ off with code SIMPLYNANCY 

I got a new watch and bracelet from Daniel Wellington. I've been obsessed with it ever since I got it in the mail and I wear them almost daily. I  got their new rose gold bracelet along with the smaller rose gold mesh watch. I'll show you closeups of them soon. You can get $$ off your purchase on danielwellington.com if you use code SIMPLYNANCY  - let me know if you get one, I'd love to see how you style it. 

 VICI COLLECTION jacket, skirt, bodysuit and necklace

If there's one online boutique that I'd recommend to you its 100% VICI! It's quickly become one of my favorite places to shop for my fall & winter essentials and I think you guys will love it to. Just be careful and don't go crazy like me 😜 If you are obsessed with leopard print like me you NEED this bodysuit STAT. I just checked and there's only medium left in this bodysuit and I will also mention that their stuff sells out quick!


 everything from VICI COLLECTION

I can't get over how soft the material on this dress is. This is what I want all my winter dresses made in haha. This dress is perfect when you're going for a girly look because of the fun flare at the bottom and off the shoulder neckline. 



Surprise! VICI AGAIN! This is a kimono style dress and I fell in love as soon as I saw it. The material is really soft and thick so it keeps you warm. I love this for a winter date night with a long thick coat over it and tall boots. Or any christmas party is good too. 


These jeans are 30% off right now (use code HOL30) and I can't recommend them enough. They are a straight fit jean with the most perfect wash and rips. I wore these for a whole week straight when I first got them so you know the love is real lol. The sweater is from RUE21 and it's made in that super soft chenille fabric, it comes in many colors and is only $25. I'm wearing the grey color but I really love the taupe. A lot of the sizes are sold out online (because it's that good) but I highly recommend checking it out in store if you have a RUE21 near you. 

levis old hangouts skinny 501 jeans, allsaints balfern biker jacket, rue21 knot sweater
ALLSAINTS leather jacket | RUE21 sweater (only $25!) | LEVIS 501 skinny jeans | RUE21 leopard heels, similar here | VICI COLLECTION necklace

RUE21 did so good this season with all the cute sweaters. What I love about this one is that it's reversible so you can wear the knot in the front or the back. I personally think it looks more interesting worn this way and when you stack on your necklaces it's perfect! I had to put on the leopard heels because I'm obsessed. I found a similar pair here

allsaints leather jacket outfit

If you have any sizing questions don't hesitate to drop me a comment, email or DM me on Instagram!

Love you guys! xx

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.