Lace Bodysuit & Jeans

12.06.2018

lace bodysuit leather jacket outfit



RUE21 lace bodysuit, similar here | ALLSAINTS leather jacket (30% off right now!!) | MELIE BIANCO 'judy' bag | RE/DONE jeans, similar here | AURATE 'babe' necklace | FILA sneakers

I love the idea of wearing lace bodysuits with jeans and sneakers. It's an unexpected and fun way to wear those pretty lacy things you already own. I found mine in the lingerie section of rue21 (couldn't find it online) but there are so many online stores that carry cute ones. I found so many good options at asos! This one is in my cart right now (black version here). Im also in loooove with this one - those sleeves and that neckline - so cute! Another good place to check out is missguided. I only recently started shopping there and oh my goodness they have some of the best stuff and most of it is affordable! This one and this one are my favorites!

If you're wondering what kind of bra to wear with this I highly recommend these nipple covers. They are skin colored and seamless so you don't have to worry about anything showing through. I wear them with almost all my outfits that have open backs or are low cut. They are 110% worth it!

Have a wonderful Thursday loves!

1 comment

  1. Lady, you are a real beautiful super sexy Goddess!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.