White Valentine

2.14.2019


CHICWISH white top, similar here | SHOP RE/DONE 'originals' jeans | LULUS lace up heels

Happy Valentines Day loves! Today's plans are to shoot some content, go to work, and then order in dinner with my boyfriend. *note to self* - buy a wine bottle opener! If you're single, I recommend you treat yourself to something you've been wanting, order in food, pop on a face mask (this mask is one of my faves), enjoy some wine, and catch up on your fave shows/youtube. There's no need to be in a relationship to enjoy valentine's day. To me, it's just about appreciating the people in your life and showing yourself some love. Basically what we should be doing every single day.



This white twist top would be so cute for a valentine's date. I'm actually going to be wearing this sweater today (to see how I would style it, see this post). There's no way you'd be able to order it in time for today but I still wanted to show you an outfit idea for today in case you're still not sure what to wear. This top will be so good for spring and summer too. The quality is good and the material feels very thick and sturdy but still comfortable. I wore it with some shop redone jeans and those nude lulus heels that I wear all the time.

If you'll be lounging in tonight then I recommend wearing something like this top with the matching bottoms.

I will be doing a closet cleanout soon (most everything will be under $40 because I really just need to get rid of stuff) and I'm still deciding between eBay or Poshmark but let me know if you guys have a preference.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.