Thrifted: Silk Top Summer Outfit

6.07.2019

THRIFTED silk top | LULUS high rise shorts | LOUIS VUITTON multicolor bag, preloved here & here

I've been super into vintage pieces as of late so last week I decided to hit up my nearest Goodwill. I was on the hunt for any 90s or 2000s pieces that I could mix and match with the clothes I already own. My favorite thing to look at first is the accessories! I love looking through their bags. A few months ago I saw a really cool carpet shoulder bag. It was one of those small shoulder bags that are super in style right now but it was legit made out of carpet. So while it was really cool, I couldn't make up my mind if it was hideous or not. It looked something like this. I ended up not getting it and a few days later when I went back it was gone. So someone loved it!

Anyways, I never have much luck but this trip I found 2 silk tops! I love the soft and feminine touch silky tops give an outfit. One of them is sleepwear from Victoria's Secret but can easily be transitioned for day time with the right accessories. The other was a very 2000s champagne colored top. Which is what I'm styling in today's post. I turned it into a crop top by twisting the front of the top and tucking it in. When I posted it on instagram so many of you loved it! It honestly looks like I could've bought it at revolve or forever 21. I'm also planning to wear it not rolled & tucked. So I'm getting 2 shirts in 1! I did some digging and found the exact same top, just different colors and sizes on eBay, here, here & here. If you don't want a thrifted option, this top from shop planet blue is super cute and so similar! This one is also similar but way more affordable.

P.s. I'm selling a pair of Levis skinny jeans I thrifted but ended up being a little too snug on me, on my eBay. Check them out here!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.