Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2023 Best Makeup to Buy

7.07.2023

 One of my favorite sales of the year is coming up! There are always so many good finds during Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale so I thought I'd round up some of my favorite products. First up I'm sharing makeup and fragrance you won't want to miss!


 The sale runs from July 17th to August 6th but if you're a cardmember you get to shop early before everything sells out!! Icons get early access to shop July 11-16, Ambassadors July 12-16, and Influencers July 13-16. During the early access dates, you can only shop if you have a Nordstrom credit card. 


The best way to shop the sale is by previewing the items that will be available and adding what you plan to buy to your wishlist. That way on the day of the sale you can go to your wishlist and add it directly to your cart to check out!



1. Giorgio Armani fluid sheer blush and bronzing drops. The blush color is gorgeous and bronzing drops have been so popular for summer! This is one of the top items on my wishlist! 
2. Westman Atelier petit lit up highlight sticks. I've heard these blend like a dream!
3. Nars orgasm powder blush duo. Really good deal on this amazing blush! Great time to stock up or buy with a friend and split!
4. MAC prep + prime  fix+. Great time to stock up on this setting spray! Another good one that will be part of the sale is the Charlotte Tilbury airbrush flawless setting spray!
5. Charlotte Tilbury push up lashes mascara. I LOVE this mascara because it's so good at separating and lengthening!
6. Byeredo perfume trio. I have tried gypsy water and it smells SO good! Very long-lasting too!
7. Tom Ford set. This set includes everything you need to smell good and look sunkissed for summer!
8. Burberry her perfume set. I currently have this fragrance in the rollerball version and I've been wearing it nonstop. It's sweet, addictive but not overbearing. I will be picking this up because it's a STEAL! It comes with the 1.7 oz eau de parfum which alone costs more than the set. 
9. Too Faced extreme lip injection gloss. I'm a plumping gloss girlie and this is one of the best glosses I've tried for that juicy plump effect!!
10. Hourglass setting powder and brush set. This brush is one of my absolute favorites and I use it every single time I do my makeup! I love it so much that I have two of them lol. The powder is so good too, it's very finely milled and makes my under eyes look flawless. 

I plan on sharing all of my picks on my LTK first so be sure to follow me there to stay up to date!

Next up I will be sharing my favorite home finds, so stay tuned! 


xx




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.