fluffy sweater and iced chai

9.18.2013

When I felt the chilly air this morning and realized that it was actually cool enough to wear a sweater I was so excited! Yes I said excited, you see I've been trying to wear sneakers, jeans, jackets, .....clothes that shouldn't be worn together if you don't want to be burning up once you get outside and then wishing you could walk into a fridge and maybe stay in there... haha So now that the air was actually cool and the sky cloudy I didn't have to regret wearing what I wore, later on.
 Sweater-h&m
Jeans-forever 21
This is what I wore a few days ago, checked button up and converse
Good night now, I'm going to try to catch up on some sleep since I don't have to wake up early tomorrow! :D

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.