I feel so fresh this love is true

4.16.2014


 Hi hi hi! It's been a while but I now have more free time. Yesterday I got a project(for school) done and out of the way. It's such a great feeling when you finish something that you've been stressing about for so long. I've been meaning to post these outfit pictures but every time I thought about it there was school work that needed to be done as well so I never got through to it.
My top 5 songs of the moment
♫ Summer - Calvin Harris
♫ Rather be - Clean Bandit
♫ Waves - Mr. Probz
♫ Magic - Coldplay
♫ Red Lights - Tiesto



4 comments

  1. the hat suits you well :) great casual outfit for a sunny day :)
    and you're totally right,it feels so good to know that when you hand in the project that you're no longer have to worry about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.