rice flour, acv, and honey face mask

5.08.2014

I found the perfect exfoliating face mask! You only need 3 ingredients - rice flour, apple cider vinegar, and honey. Together, these ingredients brighten the skin, prevent and treat acne, balance skin's pH, and moisturize. I've been using this mask a lot lately to help clear up my skin since it's been crazy due to my poor diet. I need to stop eating out...seriously!! Another great product I love for clear skin is rosewater!! I absolutely loveee rosewater! That's why I've been ecstatic that the roses outside in the garden have started blooming, now I can have some on hand all the time. Or at least through summer and maybe fall.

- 1 teaspoon of rice flour
 - 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar  ( yes it does smell awful but its wonderful for acne!)
- 1 teaspoon of honey 

- Stir it up, it will looks something like this.. and you're done! 
- Apply it to your face - don't be too rough. Gentle, circular motions will do!

3 comments

  1. Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it good too for acne scar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spot on with this write-up, I actually think this site needs much more attention. I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.