Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 Guide

7.12.2018

nordstrom anniversary sale guide 2018


I had my eyes set on some Levi's jeans from the catalog but as soon as I saw these this morning I fell in love! These are so freaking cute! Also love this pair. Can't decide, which should I get?
$64.90, after sale $98

I bought a similar sweater last year and I wore it a ton! You guys definitely need to pick one or two of these up this year!
$25.90, after sale $39

You guys know I'm obsessed with my Levi's so I had to include these in here. The distressing is absolute perfection and because they're Levi's you know they will last you!
$85.90, after sale $128

I wanted a faux shearling jacket last year so I was so excited to see this is part of the sale. 
$85.90, after sale $129

If you live in leggings, or even if you don't get these! You will thank me later! I bought a pair last year and wear them all the time to workout in or with causal outfits. 
$35.90, after sale $54

Leopard print shoes make any fall outfit instantly more fun and chic! Because these are slides they will so comfortable and are super on trend.  
$64.90, after sale $99.95

How cute are these skinny jeans and for under $50!?
$44.90, after sale $68

This is one item that I wanted but has already sold out in my size. If you love it then go order it now!
$45.90, after sale $69.00

LOVE this cardigan. It was crazy popular last year and for good reason. It's oversized and super cozy - perfect for cuddling up in to read a good book (or listen to one, if you lazy like me😂).
$98.90, after sale $148

$25.90, after sale $39

eleven LEITH sweater tank
You know when it's fall and you want to wear a sweater but it's not cold enough? THIS was meant for those kinds of days. 
$29.90, after sale $45.00

I love the classic cut and wash of these frame jeans! I've heard nothing but great things about frame denim. They're still out of my budget even with the sale but I figured I would share them with you guys anyways. 
$173.90, after sale $260

Again, out of my budget but oh my gosh is it not the cutest!?
$259.90, after sale $395

These booties are the one thing I KNEW I was going to buy from the sale. I love the chestnut brown color because it will go with so many outfits. 
$99.90, after sale $149.95

As you guys can see, I love this chestnut brown color for shoes. These are a great sandal that can be worn now and into fall. 
$89.90, after sale $138.95

sixteen | Medallion necklace
Had to include this necklace in here because it's so pretty! I've been loving medallion necklaces and this is such a steal. 
$34.90, after sale $55

The sale we all love is finally here! Today's the first day to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale if you have early access. If you don't have early access, sign up for one of Nordstrom's debit/credit cards here (highly recommend!) so you can shop the sale early before your favorites sell out - because trust me they will sell out and often times items aren't restocked for public access. 

I personally find the NSALE to be a little overwhelming because there are SO many great items and it's hard to decide where to begin. That's why I created this guide to help you guys tackle the first day of the sale. I included lots of items that I know will be selling out quick! Tip: always check out denim and boots because they are staples that you will need all fall & winter! 

Stay tuned for another guide tomorrow! xx


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.