nails

7.10.2014

I haven't worn nail polish for a few weeks because I like to give my nails a rest from time to time. So today I painted them a really nice pink color. I'm not sure how to describe the color, maybe a bubble gum pink with a hint of coral...? The color is from Sally Hansen and it's called "Shrimply Devine". I added a sprinkle of silver glitter to my ring finger to make it interesting.
A little music to help pass time while waiting for my nails to dry..
Maroon 5 - Maps
Lilly Wood and The Prick - Prayer In C (Robin Schulz radio edit)
CRO - Traum
Stromae - papaoutai
Magic! - Rude
Indila - S.O.S
Skrillex - Recess
New nail polish, a white gel color and a beautiful blue.
I'm really excited to try this miracle gel polish out. It comes with the color and the top coat and you don't need a light for it. I'll do a separate post to show you guys the results.



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.