take your time to make things shine

7.26.2014




 Yesterday I told you guys that I was really considering a shorter hair style so I finally did it! But it's not the style I mentioned in the last post. I'm taking things slowly, if I like it short I might go shorter but if not then I'll let it grow out.
On my nails I'm wearing the Sally Hansen miracle gel polish in Get Mod that I showed some time ago. It's been about a week ( I lost track haha) and it has chipped but nothing too noticeable. But I do have to say that even though the chips aren't very noticeable, it did begin to chip on the second day! That could be my fault though. Overall I think I'd rather stick to regular polish. Oh and I bet this polish is going to be a pain to remove because I tried the miracle gel top coat with an ordinary polish and it was soooo difficult to take off.

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.