Minty blue for spring

4.09.2015


forever21-shorts- h&m-sweater

forever21-shorts-h&m-sweater
I like the combination of shorts and a sweater a lot lately. I can be comfy and warm on the upper half and keep cool on the lower half. It's perfect for in between weather like we had today. Today was a more relaxing day for me because I got a group project done and I can finally take my mind off of it. Our presentation kept getting postponed because one of the group members wasn't ready, so stressful!

4 comments

  1. This is such cute little outfit, love your hair !
    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zeynab! It's really simply and comfy:D

      Delete
  2. I love your shorts!

    http://misspippisstyle.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.