Sunday shopping

4.01.2015

Gt's kombucha

white sun dried mullberries



outfit

white and silver nails
I'm in love with the combination of all white nails with a pop of silver on the ring finger. What do you think?
On Sunday I did some shopping at Target. I didn't go in with anything specific in mind but I came out with two bottles of my favorite kombucha (they were on sale for $2.99 :D ). I also came across some mullberries that were on sale. For the longest time I have wanted to taste them and finally I found some in store. I crossed goji berries off of my superfoods to taste list this month too :D Both of them are delicious! And I bought a bag of pine nuts, I'm not sure why...? haha I think I'll look for some recipes on how to use them because I have no ideas.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.