2x new this week

4.26.2016


Here are two new warm weather pieces I bought on Saturday. A short sleeve dress with a lace up neckline. I love how it looks paired with my white converse! The other thing I bought was an open shoulder floral romper. This is different for me because I almost never buy clothes with a print since I prefer neutrals and stripes. I'm already planning on wearing this later in the week. Good night now, tomorrow I will wake up early to head to the gym. I haven't been in a month... Oops :)

I hope you guys are having a good start to your week! x





2 comments

  1. Pretty pieces, can't wait to see how you style them. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to style them as well. Thank you for commenting :) x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.