white knit and white converse

4.16.2016



I have finally bought myself a pair of white converse. They are so classic and fresh - so perfect for this time of year! I wore them for the first time yesterday paired with my new cream sweater, you might remember it from my spring try on shopping post. They will for sure be a staple in my wardrobe for this season and the next.

I had a lovely time doing some of my favorite things: going to the movies - we watched criminal, going to eat - my obsession with sweet potato fries is still going strong, taking photos, spending time with my favorite person, and simply enjoying the little moments and details in life that I too often disregard.




Forever 21 top similar here
Topshop jeans here
Converse shoes here



moto 360

google nexus 6p matte gold and aluminum


white converse

Happy Saturday guys! x

5 comments

  1. Nice comfy outfit! And beautifully taken photos.
    Have a nice weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple yet cute outfit! Definitely something I would wear

    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's really important to enjoy the little things in life as well. I love that top too, I have a similar one from Topshop and I get so much use out of it!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.