Baby Pink Knit & White Jeans

7.27.2016






H&M top, similar here // Rue 21 jeans, similar here // Forever 21 booties, similar here
Fossil watch, silver version on sale here

I can totally wear a knit + jeans + booties in the summer without melting in the heat I thought to myself. Well, kind of.  As long as I'm inside I'm fine but as soon as I have to step outside I feel like a sweaty mess... It's totally worth it though if you love what you're wearing. My day consisted of being mostly indoors so I was fine. But now I think I'll go back to wearing lighter clothing and enjoy what we have left of the summer!

7 comments

  1. A cute look - love the mix of blush tones and white <3
    xx Fiona THEDASHINGRIDER.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cool colors.

    xx
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this knit ! I have the same but in white. Seriously it suits you unlike me. :)

    Mktatiana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I'm sure it looks good on you too! :)

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.