Right Now

7.13.2016


There are a few things that have made me look forward to this week. Packages came in the mail, more free time, going to the gym, and the Nordstrom anniversary sale (early access starts July 14th!).

Let's talk about that last one. I'm excited because it will be my first time shopping the #nsale. I made a list of a few fall items I want and I'm hoping I can find one or two good staple pieces during the sale. You can take a peek at the catalog here. I have taken a glance at it more than a few times haha. Some of the things that caught my eye were the shoes, particularly the gym shoes and boots. Are any of you fans of the #nsale? Let me know down below in the comments :)






Right now I'm sitting on the floor in my room typing up this post. I just got back from the gym and now I'm relaxing and re-energizing myself with a berry protein smoothie. Last week I got back into my gym routine and it feels so good. I like going 2-3 times per week and that's good enough for me! Now I will go sit on the couch and continue to read #girlboss on my phone.

Happy Wednesday guys! :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.