A Dress with Some Flare to Wear This Holiday Season

11.19.2018

vici sweater dress outfit

vici collection sweater dress

vici collection try on

vici collection sweater dress winter outfit ideas to try now

vici dolls, vici sweater dress outfit ideas for fall winter


Meet one of the softest dresses you'll own this holiday season. I got it from VICI the other week and it's one of the options I'm thinking of to wear for thanksgiving. I love that it's off the shoulder and it is fitted through the body but flares out at the end. I think this would look so good with a pair of leopard strappy heels, like these that are on sale for 50% off right now! To spice up your outfit even more go with a fun mani to match! I did shades of pink on my nails and I'm o b s e s s e d! This kind of mani is especially good when you can't decide which shade of pink you want haha. 

I just finished moving into our new apartment this weekend and I'm still trying to get things organized and decorated. We still need a couch but for now we have some stools that we can use while we find the perfect one. The good thing is we finally have Internet so I can update my blog and Insta! I actually had my cousin post to my instagram for me the other day because I had no Internet and my cell service kinda sucks in this area. If you're reading this, you're a lifesaver lol. 

I hope you guys have a wonderful Monday! xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.