Leopard Bodysuit + Sherpa Jacket

11.12.2018

how to style sherpa jackets winter cute, how to style leopard bodysuit outfits, how to style scrunched booties

vici collection outfit ideas, how to style leopard

leopard fall outfit ideas night out

Happy Monday loves! I've been obsessing over anything leopard print lately so when I found this amazing bodysuit from vici I had to have it! I'm super picky about my bodysuits and this one is great all around. The fabric is super soft which makes it really comfortable and the quality is really good. One thing I will say though is that it runs a little small. I'm wearing a small but could've gone with a medium with no worries of it being loose. I wore it with my faux leather paperbag waist skirt and it looked super cute. I also put on my sherpa jacket because it was a cool 39 degrees when I wore this. I can't believe it's already this cold here in North Carolina.

Anyways, stay tuned for two more looks coming your way this week. 

Thank you VICI for working with me!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.