Denim Jacket Winter Outfit Ideas

1.14.2019

levis killing me softly denim jacket, levis oversized sherpa trucker jacket, fila disruptor 2 outfit
 jacket | jeans, same but in black here | sneakers | sweater

Okay, guys I never thought a denim jacket would be one of my most worn items during WINTER, but it is! I had been eyeing this levis sherpa trucker jacket since the beginning of fall but it has been in and out of stock in many of the sizes for months! I stalked the website for weeks and kept my size in my shopping cart but could never justify spending so much on a denim jacket. I was also hoping that they would do 40% off again AND that my size would be in stock at the same time but that never happened. But then one day they did 30% off and I jumped on it as soon as I saw my size was in stock! I don't regret it one bit. 

It's even cuter in person and I wear it at least 3 days out of the week so I'm definitely getting my moneys worth. 

levis killing me softly denim jacket, levis oversized sherpa trucker jacket

Sizing
One of my biggest concerns before buying this jacket was sizing and how it would fit since I'm only 5'2 so I wanted to include some sizing info to help anyone else looking to buy this jacket. I bought the XS (the smallest size they offer) and I'm a size 24/25 in jeans and XS/S in tops. It fits oversized but not to the point where it looks ridiculous. One thing I will mention is that it will make your shoulders look wider but I don't mind since after all that is the look of the jacket. The sleeves are long on me but I have them cuffed all the time and it looks cute because the inside of the jacket is darker so it's a nice contrast. 

A few other reasons why I love it...
-The two front pockets are so big and fit my Louis Vuitton key pouch perfectly with extra room for a lipstick AND gloss. (I keep all my cards/keys in my key pouch so it's basically the perfect little wallet.) So I'm able to run out the door and have easy access to my keys/cards without having to carry around my bag. The side pockets don't close so they feel less secure than the front pockets.
-The faux fur collar is removable. This makes it so much more versatile and obviously easier to wash.
-It's sherpa lined (not in the arms though) so that's what makes this jacket so wearable for cold winter days. 
-It looks unique with the brown fur and I often get complimented on it in person. 
-It comes with snap closures instead of button closures which makes life way easier.

levis killing me softly denim jacket, levis oversized sherpa trucker jacket
If you have any questions about this jacket leave me a comment down below, email me, or send me a DM on Instagram - I love talking to you and helping you guys out. 

xo

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.