Oversized Turtleneck Sweater

1.12.2019


chicwish sweater review, chicwish sweater quality, turtleneck sweater outfit ideas
CHICWISH sweater (similar herehere) | LEVIS jeans | DOLCE VITA boots (ON SALE!)

I know it's winter but it's been so cold outside recently (it's supposed to snow/sleet tonight) and I'm kinda over it. I'm just trying to wear a cute sweater without having to layer on two huge jackets and feel like I can't move....lol. I wanted to show you guys this sweater that I got from chicwish. It's slightly oversized and has a turtleneck so it's extra cozy. This would be so cute with leather leggings and knee high boots. If you follow me on instagram, then you've already seen me wear these knee high boots a million times but seriously they look so good and they're comfortable! The suede is really soft too and the quality feels amazing. If you like them then grab them while they are on sale here. They're even cheaper here but only a couple sizes left!




dolce vita coop knee high boots review



1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.