Target Home Decor Finds

4.18.2019

target opalhouse britanna patio bistro set, palm patio decor ideas

Target has been my favorite spot for home decor this spring. Their Opalhouse collection is by far my favorite - very boho vibes and I'm living for it. I wasn't really looking for a patio set from Target but I saw them on display early March in my Target and fell in love! I kept my eye on it online and scored it when it went on sale. I also have to mention that they have the cutest egg chair. Not only does it look good but it's very roomy and comfy (me and Juan tried it in the store lol)! If we had more space we would've picked those!

Anyways, we went with the Britanna bistro set - comes with 2 chairs (includes cushions) and the table. I had it delivered because I wouldn't be able to fit the box in my small car. The box was huge but it fit through the doorway perfectly. The chairs come already built, all that had to be built was the table and it was super easy. It's very sturdy and the quality is so good for the price, way cuter in person too. I love the white cushions and they are very comfortable. Needless to say, we're very happy with our little patio set.  I also want to mention that they have a patio set called the 'britanna chat set', it comes with a side table instead of the bistro table and the cushions on that set are way comfier and thicker. I wanted that one originally but it was sold out in the white when I ordered mine so I went with the bistro set and I also really wanted the table so we can eat breakfast outside.

Our patio is by no means finished. I still need a planter for my palm, an area rug, maybe some fun pillows, string lights, etc. but I wanted to show you guys the patio set in case you're on the search for one like we were. I was really surprised when the LIKEtoKNOW.it home instagram account reposted my photo. It was such a cool moment and I appreciate it so much! If you don't already follow me on LIKEtoKNOW.it, you can see my profile here. I love posting exclusive content on there that doesn't make it on my instagram account.

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.