10 Must Haves From The Sephora Beauty Spring Sale 2019

5.02.2019

sephora beauty spring sale 2019

If you didn't already know, Sephora is currently having their spring beauty sale! It's one of the best times to shop because you get 10-20% off depending on what level of beauty insider you are. All tiers get access to the sale starting today, May 2 all the way through May 6. If you're a rouge member you get 20% off with code HEYROUGE, VIB members get 15% off with code HEYVIB, and insiders get 10% off with code HEYINSIDER. You can use these codes both in stores and online.

It's the perfect time to stock up on your makeup and skincare favorites just in time for summer! I gathered up a list of my top 10 must haves in case you need some new products to try. Let me know if there's any products I should try too!


MAKEUP

Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation // This is the foundation I use every time I wear foundation. It comes in tons of shades so you're bound to find one that matches you perfectly. I wear 2WO (warm olive) and it matches me so well. It's very lightweight that I barely feel it on my skin, it's buildable coverage, and looks good all day. It also comes in a squeeze bottle so it's easy to get the foundation out. I'm hooked on this right now and don't see myself changing anytime soon.
best of sephora beauty spring sale 2019


Laura Mercier Glow Powder Setting Powder ( I use it with the Laura Mercier Glow Powder Brush) // I'm pretty sure I've talked about this powder before but just in case you missed it, I'll tell you again. This will make you G L O W! I fluff this onto all the high points of my face for a natural glowy look and if I want it more intense then I will go over the spots with my laura mercier highlighter. Don't forget to set it with some spray!!
sephora beauty spring sale 2019


Lancome Cils Booster XL // I got eyelash extensions at the beginning of the year because I felt like everyone had them and I needed to see what all the hype was about. While I loved some things about extensions (I would get them again) there were also some not so great things about it. Like what it did to my eyelashes. When all my extensions fell off they were a little stubbier. My theory is that the weight of the eyelash extensions makes your natural lashes fall off sooner, while new lashes are also growing in, making your lashes appear shorter. I'm probably totally off but whatever back to this eyelash primer... It's really good and I love that it makes my eyelashes appear longer and thicker.


Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream  // I'm a lipgloss girl, always have been and always will be. These buxom glosses are some of my favorite because they're more creamy than they are sticky and they also have lip plumping properties and feel cooling on my lips. The shade 'mudslide' is my go-to.
buxom lip cream review // sephora beauty spring sale 2019


HAIR

T3 SinglePass 1.25" Curling Iron // I've tried many different curling irons and this has been my favorite one so far. I even bought a babylisspro curling iron last month because I was convinced by the amazing reviews that it would be just as good but obviously way cheaper. Don't get me wrong, the babylisspro is good - it makes beautiful loose curls (which I love), has many heat settings but it really let me down on curl longevity. The T3, on the other hand, has multiple heat settings, heats up very quickly, looks beautiful on my countertop, doesn't feel cheaply made, glides through my hair and most importantly my curls last! 100% worth the money and even better if you can get it on sale!


Ouai Memory Mist // This baby is a multitasker! This mist protects my hair from the damaging heat of my curling iron and helps hold my curls longer. It also smells amazing too, like everything from Ouai!


SKINCARE

Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen // I only recently got into wearing sunscreen on my face. I always knew that I should be wearing it to prevent premature aging but the thought of having to try several to find one that worked for me was very off-putting. I didn't have to do too much searching because Supergoop sent it to me a few months ago and I'm proud to say that I've used it just about every day! This is one of the best sunscreens I've EVER tried. Seriously. It feels so lightweight I can barely tell I'm wearing anything. It also makes my skin feel smoother and makes a great base for foundation. If you need a new sunscreen look no further!


First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cannabis & Oat Dry Oil //  I've been using this since it launched in February and it's been amazing for my skin. I stopped using my old favorite moisturizer (clinique) and completely replaced it for this oil. I have combination skin and this works well on the dry patches that I get on my face. I use it morning and night and still have around 3/4 of the oil left, so it lasts a long time.
cannabis and oat dry oil first aid beauty review // sephora beauty spring sale 2019


Caudalie Brightening Glycolic Night Cream // This night cream is very creamy and thick and is so good for getting rid of dark spots! After I've applied my essence and oil I slather this cream on so it can work its magic while I sleep. After trying this and the essence I really want to try more from Caudalie! If you have any recommendations please comment and let me know.
sephora beauty spring sale 2019


Mario Badescu Rosewater Facial Spray // This is one of those products that I feel everyone loves and took me so long to try out. I've been using it as a makeup setting spray for the last few months and I love the way it makes my skin glow. It's also really good to mist on after a workout (tip: keep it in the fridge for a more refreshing + cooling feeling).

sephora beauty spring sale 2019

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.