MY FAVORITE BUCKET HAT

8.11.2020



terry bucket hat urban outfitters, terry bucket hat orange, terry buckt hat summer outfit, lack of color wave terry bucket hat dupe


I am loving the terry trend that I've been seeing everywhere for summer. There's something about it that's so fun! My favorite pieces I've seen are terry bikinis, shorts, and dresses I've seen from Frankies bikinis. Then I saw a brand with the cutest terry bucket hats but they were out of my price range so I searched all over until I found the perfect budget version from Urban Outfitters. They had so many fun colors that it was hard to pick just one! I ended up going with the orange because it's so cute and feels so summery to me. It's great for adding a pop of color to my outfits too. So if you were like me and searching for a great dupe for the lack of color terry bucket hat then look no further!

Outfit deets:URBAN OUTFITTERS terry bucket hat (comes in many colors!) / VITAMIN A bikini top (in black here) / LEVIS high rise shorts / MEJURI gold chain necklace / VINTAGE pearl necklace

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Simply Nancy. Design by FCD.